Sunday, March 12, 2017

My Favorite Eye Liner (and it's not Glimmersticks)!






$10.00 SALE $6.99

2-in-1 slanted-tip Eye Liner gets you close to lash line with an ergonomic grip. A diverse liner to create any line you want Draw thick and thin lines for an everyday look or a bold, edgy one.

BENEFITS• Water resistant
• Sweat-proof
• Slant tip applicator
• Ergonomic grip
• Quik drying formula
• Liquid Formula delivers intense color
• 2-in-1 tip can be applied close to lash line
• Calligraphy style pen
• All day wear
• Wont smudge, smear, fade or run
• Only in black

USE• Sweep across lash line
• Do not apply to inner rim of the lash line

This is my very favorite eye liner.  I know Glimmersticks is Avon's best selling eyeliner, but Mega Effects Liquid Liner is my absolute favorite!  It goes on so smoothly and you can make the line as thin or as thick as you like depending on the slant of the liner.  You can make a very easy cat eye line with this liner.  Regularly $10 - on sale for $6.99.  Give it a try, if you don't like it (I know you will love it!) return it and try another one of Avon's amazing eye liners.  


Subscribe to my Blog

Follow me on my Social Media Sites and also follow my Avon Blog to keep up to date on the latest products!  Make it a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment