Friday, March 3, 2017

Cross My Heart



Sterling Silver Cross My Heart Ring


SPECIAL OFFER

Select rings 2 for $40

Combining love and spirit! The Sterling Silver Cross My Heart Ring features an open work heart intersecting with a cross. The ring has one sparkling CZ in the center of the cross.

FEATURES• Band is 1/16" W
• Heart/cross design measures 3/8" from side to side and 1/2" top to bottom
• CZ is 1/7mm
• 2.00 grams

MATERIALS
• Sterling Silver
• Silver plating
• CZ

This awesome ring is available in sizes 5-10.  Great time to get this awesome ring for yourself or for a gift for someone special.  Contact me to order or visit my eStore to order.


Subscribe to my Blog

Follow me on my Social Media Sites and also follow my Avon Blog to keep up to date on the latest products!  Make it a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment