Thursday, March 23, 2017

Can You Train Your Brain??



I'm involved with the great Dana Wilde and the Mind Aware and Train Your Brain University group.  It has really changed the way I think -- or the way I "train my brain" to think.  Dana has a way of making everything positive.  Below is Dana.....

"It’s so simple really. 

If you want to be a writer, start referring to yourself as a writer. 
If you want to have a thriving business, start talking about it as though it is thriving. 
If you want to be a speaker, start telling people that you’re a speaker. 
And if you want to be a coach, go out and get that business card. 

Change starts in the mind first, and sometimes we need to “practice” our new titles, and that’s how WE start seeing ourselves in those new roles! 

How are you stepping up? 
Can you start talking about it today?   

BAM!  That’s how we do it!"





Subscribe to my Blog

Follow me on my Social Media Sites and also follow my Avon Blog to keep up to date on the latest products!  Make it a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment