Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My Birthday - Some of My Favorite Sites


Good morning, or good afternoon to all of you!  Today is my birthday - the Ides of March - yes, March 15.  I was born 51 years ago today in the little town of Lincoln, Illinois.  I'm assuming today will be a work day for me since it is a Wednesday, so I'm typing this on Sunday, 3/12, and I decided for my birthday, instead of an Avon post I thought I would share some of my other favorite websites/blogs.  I don't have a ton of time to just surf the web, but I do have several sites that I get emails from weekly that I really enjoy. I wanted to share them with you today!

Dana Wilde - The Mind Aware - Dana Wilde has been a brain trainer for a very long time.  She continues to teach those in the "Train Your Brain" group that you need to do what feels good.  If making phone calls for your business isn't something you like - find something else that you do like.  And it IS possible to Train Your Brain.  She is a best selling author and has one of the most positive outlooks on life.  If you're not afraid to work hard, but you want that work to be dynamic, energized and meaningful - check out Dana Wilde.  Dana explains how your brain works and helps you understand what you need to do to make it work for you.   If you are a network marketing individual, Dana's program can be a huge help.



Mel Robbins - started out as a CNN commentator and has been a life coach, author, motivational speaker and editor.  What probably broke it out for Mel was her Ted Talk video on Youtube entitled, "How to stop screwing yourself over".  This Ted talk has been viewed over 8,408,373 times.  I've watched it several times myself. Mel is a really great down to earth speaker that I think people relate to.  Her website and most recent book The 5 Second Rule (see the video above) is a super easy idea to follow to get you motivated to do whatever it is you need to do - that you aren't doing.   Check her out - sign up for her website.  Do it now - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!  She sends out new interesting ideas, website, etc each week.  She's awesome and so motivational!

Just a Splash of Diva....with a Hint of Lipstick - I met Ms. Choya recently through her brother, who I work with at my "real job".  I love her blog.  Choya is a single mom of 2, loves Disney and as she states, she is the "most Divalicious Nerd you will ever meet".  She talks about the latest technology, her family and her love for Disney, giveaways, makeup and more. There is alot of information on her blog.  Check out Just a Splash of Diva...with a Hint of Lipstick and talk with Choya - she is a hoot!


Suze Orman - Most people have heard of Suze Orman.  She is a financial wizard.  Last year at our Avon conference, Suze Orman was the main speaker.  She is especially motivational!  And Suze has a connection to Avon from back in the day so she understands what Avon representative are going through and how the New Avon is working to make things better for all representatives.  

Suze is "a force in the world of personal finance" and a "one-women financial advice powerhouse" - as quoted by USA Today. Suze Orman speaks to you in words you understand and help you make good financial decisions to help you get out of debt.  If you have financial issues - check out her page.  She is AWESOME!


I have been involved with Le-Vel Thrive for about a year now.  
Le-Vel Thrive is a nutritional supplemental company created by Jason Camper and Paul Gravette.  These two men shared a vision for premium products and offer an opportunity to live a premium lifestyle.  With over 41 years combined experience in the Health and Wellness industry, Jason and Paul's vision was to create a company, a brand, a product line that had never been seen before. Their commitment and passion to Premium grade raw ingredients and using a higher level of nutrition to formulate Thrive was a key to Le-Vel's success from the beginning.  

The Thrive program is an 8-week experience. It involved a capsule (first thing before your feet hit the floor), a lifestyle shake mix (premium mix) and a derma-fusion technology (DFT) patch that give you nutrition throughout the day.  Le-Vel has helped so many people feel better, have more energy, lose weight and more.  

Le-Vel is also a program that can help you make money by signing people up to your team.  If you sign up two people you can get your Le-Vel products for free.  The more people you sign up the more $$ you make.  I love Le-Vel and it has increased my energy level to new heights!! I used to fall asleep at  8:00 pm watching TV, but 
Le-Vel has changed that for me.  If you want to learn more - message me.


I have just recently been introduced to Danielle Laporte by a close friend.  And I just recently bought her "What I Will Do To Feel The Way I Want to Feel Desire Map Planner Daily Edition".  It's a calendar, but also a journaling tool.  I LOVE IT!!  Her website states she is a speaker, a poet, a painter, and a former business strategist and Washington DC think tank exec.  Entrepreneur Magazine calls Danielle, "equal parts poet and entrepreneurial badass...edgy, contrarian...loving and inspired"  I recently signed up to receive her Truthbombs.  Such as:


Sign up for her site - she's very positive and motivational.  I'm loving my calendar/journal!  Get you one!

I hope someday that My Blog will be your favorite.  But check out these fine sites.  I think you will enjoy them too!  Have a great day on My Birthday!!!




Follow me on my Blog to keep up to date on the latest products!  Make it a fantastic day!










No comments:

Post a Comment