Monday, March 13, 2017

Eye Deal

I have tried the Mega Effects Mascara with Keratin and although it takes a little getting used to on how to apply with the applicator, but the thick brush gives really good coverage.

The first set is called Sweetheart Plum Duo - Mega Effects Mascara with Keratin (Blackest Black) and Eye Dimensions Eyeshadow (Sweetheart Plum) -  Regularly $19.00 - on sale for $13.99

Second is the Neutral Haze Duo - Mega Effects Mascara with Keratin (Blackest Black) and Eye Dimension Eyeshadow (Neutral Haze) - Regularly $19.00 - on sale for $13.99

Third is the Sultry Smoke Duo - Mega Effects Mascara with Keratin (Blackest Black) and Eye Dimensions Eyeshadow (Sultry Smoke) - Regularly $19.00 - on sale for $13.99

Lastly is the Mascara & Liner Duo - Mega Effects Mascara with Keratin (Blackest Black) and Mega Effects Liquid Eye Liner - Regularly $20 - on sale for $13.99.  This is my favorite eye liner.  I talked about it in the My Favorite Eyeliner (and It's Not Glimmersticks)!  This eyeliner goes on so smooth and you can make the line thick or thin depending on how it is applied and the slant of the liner.  Love it!

Get your set today and make those eyes POP!!

Buy Avon Online
Sign Up to Sell Avon Online

Subscribe to my Blog

Follow me on my Social Media Sites and also follow my Avon Blog to keep up to date on the latest products!  Make it a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment