Thursday, January 26, 2017

What Avon Makeup Does the Avon Lady Wear??







Someone asked me recently what Avon makeup the Avon Lady uses on a daily basis.  I work full time for the state of Illinois, so I dress up every day and wear Avon makeup EVERYDAY!!  This is my basic routine and it generally takes me 5-10 minutes to complete it from start to finish.
So there you go.  It seems like alot, but it sure doesn't take long to apply and be on my way.  I love Avon makeup because it is so affordable that I can have various lipsticks, mascaras, eyeshadows or really anything I want to try.  This doesn't even begin to tell you how many fragrances I have!!!! That is for another blog.  Let me know if you have questions or if you want to try any of these products. Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment