Friday, January 27, 2017

NEW ANEW Sheet Mask

Good morning! Avon has a brand new product coming out in Campaign 7 - the ANEW Sheet Mask Collection! The hottest trend in skin care.  These Sheet Masks are inspired by ancient Asian beauty rituals and hold a generous amount of serum and are designed to hug the contours of your face like a second skin to reduce evaporation.  Infused essences are continuously and evenly released for immediate and enhanced benefits.


I have four extra masks and have decided I would offer them to my customers and/or blog readers to try. Why would anyone not want to try to make their face feel better and even eliminate a wrinkle or too?

This is what they are all about. There are two different masks:
Firms, Lifts & Tightens Skin and Brightening & Refreshes Skin.
Doesn't that sound wonderful?
I'm 50 years old so I'm going to try the firm, lifts and tightens.  I hope to try the mask this week or weekend and will report my findings on my blog.  I will even take before and after pics!!

How to Use: Apply to clean, dry skin 1 to 2X weekly.
  • Unfold the Sheet Mask carefully.
  • Align the Sheet Mask with both eyes, then smooth it to adhere.
  • Leave the Sheet Mask on for 15-20 minutes.
  • Remove the Sheet Mask and massage serum into skin.  Follow with moisturizer and eye cream.
This is what the Sheet Masks are all about:

The Firming Sheet Mask with ROYAL JELLY ESSENCE! Fit for a queen. This sweet nectar composed of water and previous nutrients is fed to the Queen Bee to help her live longer, be stronger and grow bigger. It's world-renowned for its firming and anti-aging benefits.

Firm up!  In minutes, skin looks firmer, toned and lifted, and feels instantly nourished with moisture.


The Brightening Sheet Mask with WHITE PEARL ESSENCE! An ancient beauty secret! Nutrient-rich pearls have been used for over 3,000 years as a facial treatment in Egypt, China and Japan. They have been known for centuries for their brightening benefits.

Bright idea!  In minutes, skin looks radiant and refreshed, and feels instantly nourished with rich hydration.

You can use the Sheet Masks once or twice a week in the AM or PM.  First you should use your Anew cleanser, then apply the Sheet Mask to dry skin.  Unfold the Sheet Mask and gently apply it to your face, smoothing it all over.  Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and relax.  Then remove the Sheet Mask and massage any remaining serum into the face and neck.  Do not rinse.  Dispose of the Sheet Mask and add moisturizer.

These Sheet Masks don't come out until Campaign 7 and will come in a box of 4 individually wrapped single-use Sheet Masks.  The Intro-Special price is $24.99 (Regularly $30).  If you would like to try them before they come out in the Avon brochure, you need to contact me now and I will pre-order yours and you will get yours before everyone else.

Are you serious about giving the Sheet Mask a try??  Contact me today.  I will ship you one while I have still have a few samples to share.  The only thing I ask is that once you try it -- you share with me what you thought of the experience and if it made you feel and look great!


No comments:

Post a Comment