Sunday, January 1, 2017

What Are You Grateful For?







The New Year is soon approaching and I wanted to share with my friends how grateful I am for everything in my life.  So I created this cute Facebook banner through Smilebox.  Love this!  

I have so many wonderful things in my life.  I'm grateful to be a Christian, my husband is awesome, my family is good and I could not love my dogs any more than I do.  

I have great friends, my health is good (with the help of Le-Vel Thrive) and my house is cozy and warm.  

Laughter, movies, music and fun are a big part of my life as well.  Darren and I love to laugh, watch movies and listen to music.  It's a really fun part of our life.  

And I love to continue to learn new things and that goes along with my regular full time job as well as my Network Marketing Business (Avon and Thrive).  I recently taught myself to create and modify a website and sharing on all the social media sites.  

I love to listen to inspiring Youtube videos from Tony Robbins, Mel Robbins, Dana Wilde, etc.  I'm a Train Your Brain University member (care of Dana Wilde) and the Mind Aware.  It's all a very positive site and that is one important things in my life.  I may have issues I deal with on a personal and professional level, but being positive is key!  Enjoy what you do, or do something else!  

A quote I recently posted on Facebook is - "If you don't like where you are, charge it!  You're not a tree."  Jim Rohn

2016 has been up and down but I always look forward to a new year.    Take a few minutes to think about what you are grateful for!!!  Then share the love with others!




No comments:

Post a Comment