Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome 2017



Check out this great idea to help us remember how good God is to all of us.  Just once a week wrote a note and make sure it is something GOOD you add to the slip of paper.  I think we will be very amazed at how many wonderful thing happen to us on a weekly basis that we forget about as the weeks pass.


I'm all about being positive and sharing that positive energy with others.  I've been thinking lately about all the new and interesting things I want to try in 2017.  I want to make some videos for the network marketing business to share with my team members.  Maybe Facebook Live - although it scares me, that might be a good way to communicate.  I want to listen to some different genre's of music.  Read more - I love to read, but don't take the time to enjoy it.  Try some new fashion ideas - not a top priority, but one I can think about.  lol  Have a standing weekly lunch date with my bestie! The possibilities are endless.....

Any other great ideas to share for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment