Saturday, April 11, 2015

I Need Your Help!!




This is my plea for help.....
I started with Avon in July and have a great opportunity
to attend the Avon two-day conference in September at this 

beautiful resort in Orlando, Florida!!

Between now and the end of May I have to add
6 new representatives to my amazing team!

I currently have 21 Amazing Ladies on
my team and have had a blast helping them
reach their dreams with Avon!


There’s never been a better time
to start a business with Avon!

Avon will give new Representatives back their $15 appointment fee when they start their Beautiful Story as an Avon Representative between April 1 and April 15. 
To qualify, they just need to place a 1st order on or before May 5, 2015

Reps do not need to live in central Illinois to 
join my team.
I have some wonderful ladies on my team from central Illinois as well as southern Illinois, Missouri, 
Arkansas and Kentucky.

You can work your Avon business from your own home.
Be your own boss.  
Sell from your own online store in as quickly as one day!

I just ask that if you know of ANYONE that might
benefit from this opportunity -- please call, text, Facebook
message me, email or send up smoke signals!!
They won't be disappointed.  I am here every step of the
way to help!

Thank you for reading and if you can help me
get to the conference - I would be most grateful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment