Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Doesn't this look like a you know who's bag.....

Crazy for Quilted Totebag

ORDER NOW

Pretty and lightweight, this double-handle 14 3/4" H x 21" W x 4 1/4" D tote has a zipper closure, one inside zip pocket and a slip pocket on each side. Handle drop, 9". Polyester. Fully lined.

$29.99 Sale $19.99 - Product #925-455

Reviews:

" It's cute and large enough to carry a tablet or laptop. "
" Nurses in the hospital raved about my bag. Zipper closure appreciated. slip pockets on side great for water and umbrella, plus cell phone pocket deep enough not to lose it. "
" I purchased this bag at the intro price, to carry books and files back and forth from work. It has plenty of room inside so the files corners are not smashed and I can zip the top so rain /snow doesn't get the papers wet. I can even carry a water bottle in it too! I'm loving it so far. "
" Better than expected! Spacious & great for traveling. Lovely print

No comments:

Post a Comment