Friday, April 10, 2015

Back By Popular Demand

Blushing Kiss Bubble Delight Bubble Bath

5 / 5
(4) 


SPECIAL OFFER - Any 2 for $9.00 (Regular Price $8.00)
Check this or other great Avon products on my eStore.  

Reviews of this Product --

5 / 5

5 out of 5 stars
" I'm enjoying my Blushing Kiss Bubble Delight Bubble Bath. The scent is floral with a light touch of musk. Very nice. "

" This is a light, slightly sweet scent that is just wonderful! I'm hoping they keep it in the cast of regulars as it's a new favorite! "

" I absolutely love this BB. Such a pleasant fragrance...as soon as I poured it in the tub the whole bathroom was delightfully taken over by the scent (have a good size bathroom).
I will be purchasing more of this KISS.  
I suggest you pick one up on your next order."

No comments:

Post a Comment