Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Personal Avon Sheet Mask Experiment!

AVON SHEET MASKS!!


Well, I said I would try the Avon Sheet Masks ..... and today is the day!  It's about 11:30 am on this Saturday morning I decided after my shower I was going to try the Avon Sheet Mask.  Originally I was going to use the firming mask because I'm soon to be 51 years old, but decided since it's winter and we don't get as much sun that I would try the Avon Sheet Brightening Mask.  So below is my pre-mask - no makeup.  Oh boy!  As an Avon lady who wears makeup every day - I'm definitely not comfortable taking pics with no makeup.  But I said I would -- so here it is.
I opened the packet and pulled out the Avon Sheet Masks.  As you can see it's very wet.  I sort of had a little trouble getting the Avon Sheet Mask unfolded, but since it's my first time trying it I"m not going to beat myself up too bad.   If anything I may have stretched the eye, nose and mouth holes a little bit.  But it's all good.  So I put the Avon Sheet Mask on my cleaned face and smoothed it out. Probably the next time I use it I'm guessing it will be easier.  And maybe look a little better.

So I'm typing this as I have the Avon Sheet Mask on so I can share with you how it feels.  It's still very wet on my face.  Besides the fact I look like a serial killer or someone that escaped from an insane asylum, the Avon Sheet Mask was pretty easy to apply and wear.  You don't want to touch your face much and you don't need to.  The Avon Sheet Mask adhere to your face and doesn't move.  It's feels very cool and feels good. Refreshing even.  I'm about half way through.  Going to relax and watch a little Big10 basketball!!
                                                        
Just went to check to see how the Avon Sheet Mask looks about 20 minutes in and this is it.  Still really moist.   Just a few more minutes.  Can't wait to see if there is a difference in my skin.  I know it is definitely refreshing. Stay tuned.

Okay, I took off the Avon Sheet Mask and it was still really moist.  I then massaged in the serum that was left on my skin.  My face feels AWESOME!  Feels cool and smooth and really refreshed.   The picture on the left was before I started and the picture on the right was after the Avon Sheet Mask.  I think the Avon Sheet Mask did lighten up my skin some and I know it made my skin feel fantastic! I'm finishing up this post on Sunday and I rarely put makeup on Sunday because I don't often have to leave the house.  I think my skin is even brighter today.  It's definitely worth a try for everyone!
    
Pre-mask picture
After mask

And this is me after I applied my makeup.  Skin feels great!  It feels likes I got a treatment at a spa!!

I want to try the Avon Firming Skin Mask next.  I know other Avon representative and told me they have seen a significant different in their wrinkles.  I will try that in a week or two.  If you would like to give the Avon Sheet Mask a try, just let me know and if I have any more samples left I will send you one to try.   The Avon Sheet Masks come out in Campaign 7, but you can contact me to get yours before you can order them.  
I would love to have you follow me on my Avon blog.  Sign up with your email at the top right of this page. You will then be directed to your email account to confirm.   You will only receive an email once or twice a day and can opt out anytime.  I really think you will enjoy it.

Buy Avon Online

No comments:

Post a Comment