Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Follow My Blog!!!

My name is LeAnn Shirley and I'm an Avon Representative from central Illinois.  I've been a representative for over 2 1/2 years and I have a small team of about 10 ladies.  I've seen Avon change even in this short time.  Avon has been around for over 130 years and the products are really phenomenal.  Ask just almost anyone and they know what Avon is.  They may not know the New Avon, but they know about Skin So Soft, Bug Guard and all the fragrances.


But the "New Avon" continues to change.  Now Avon has dresses, shoes, purses, tons of jewelry, home decor items, new skin care and soon they will have a supplemental nutrition line.  And the New Avon also is making being a representative even better than it has been all these years.  They continue to make changes and offer new incentives and trips and allowing the representatives to earn even more money!!


So I decided to create this Avon Blog with the hopes of maybe getting more people interested in Avon and showing them the awesome Avon products.  I like to review the new Avon products as they are released and also share what I think about the items that have been around for years.

I also would like to share the Avon opportunity on my Avon blog with anyone that is interested in starting their own Avon business.  It's not just a job - but a career.  A business!  Your business!  And who can start their own business with as little as $25? Avon provides all new representatives their own website available 24/7 to everyone that would like to order.  And they maintain it and even provide us with social media posts that we can post to share our business with everyone.  Avon makes it easy for us to earn money - but it is up to us to make it our own.

Being an Avon lady is easy!  It's all about getting your Avon brochures and sharing them with everyone you know.  And shouting from the roof tops that you wan to be everyone's Avon Lady!!  If you are willing to work hard selling yourself to everyone and letting everyone know you are here to help them, you will be rewarded.  It's your business and you have to run it as such.  Share it with everyone and you will succeed.  And that's also what I'm here for - to help you!


I love sharing this Avon blog with everyone and I'd love to have you follow me and my Avon blog.  I try to post something every day - an Avon review, a new product line, the Avon opportunity or just a positive note to make your day better.  Sign up your email to follow me and then acknowledge you want to receive it in your email.  Come join me on this journey!  We will have a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment