Monday, February 27, 2017

Love Me Some Lipsticks - What's Your Fav?

Well it has been a CRAZY week at my "real job"!  But I said I would do some lipstick comparisons, and I had a little time this afternoon.  So I pulled out all the Avon lipsticks in my purse, my makeup drawer and also my samples.  I wanted to try some of the lipsticks that Avon Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen talked about in her Video Pick Your Perfect Lipstick Shade,  I didn't have all the lipsticks that Lauren mentioned, but I tried a couple and added some I thought looked interesting. Looks like I need to order a few more!! :)

So I sat down at my makeup table with my lipsticks and my camera, and some wet wipes and here are some of the lipsticks I tried.  I kind of have funny lips and when I smile they disappear, so I kind of have to give a funny look to show the color!  The Avon True Color guarantees the color from the tube to your lips!

#1 - Avon True Color Ultra Hydrating Lip Color Honey Flower - Finally a lip color that feels as good as it looks!  Glides on super smooth vivid color that is free of heavy waves.  It's made with weighless gel.  This is very subtle, but I think I could wear this.  This is a very nice looking shade.  Very subtle and not bright but feels so good on my lips.  It's just a very nice neutral color.  I really do like it.



#2 - Avon True Color Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Wild Ginger - I like this lipstick.  It's a little different, but has some good color.  I think of Ginger as being more brown, but it has some orange color that I really like.



#3 - Avon True Color Lipstick Bronze Treasure - for those that don't like pink or red, this is a really nice shade.  Bronze goes on really smooth and gives good color.  I could definitely wear this.


#4 - Beyond Color Lipstick Berry, Berry Nice - love the Berry!  This is really pretty - nice bright color, but not too wild for those that want some color but not crazy bright pink.  It's a really good shade and goes on super smooth.


#5 - Avon True Color Lipstick Sparkling Mauve - this is for those of you that like color, but nothing too crazy.  Mauve is always a good color for any outfit.  And it does have a sparkle to it.  It's a little hard to see in this pic, but it does shine.


#6 - Avon True Color Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Fearless Fuchsia - Pigment loading technology packs more pigment into every stick, providing a full coverage bold lipstick with 50% more pigment. 
I love the fuchsia color.  It is bright but really a nice color that isn't too crazy.  I think this would look better on a person with darker skin, but I would wear this any day.  




#7 - Avon True Color Ultra Hydrating Lipstick Red Tulip - I love me some tulips and this really is a nice bright color for Spring.  It's also a hydrating lipstick that is nice to your lips.  Love it!


#8 - Avon Tur Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick Ravishing Rose - We're getting a little darker.  Ravishing Rose is nice - this is a matte shade so it's not as shiny, but goes on nice.  For those that like matte and color - this would be a great shade for you.


#9 - Avon True Color Glazewear Lip Gloss Fiery Red - Those of you that love lipgloss - this is a glazewear that has some great color.  Who doesn't love them some red lipgloss.  You go girl!


#10 - Avon True Color Lipstick Rose Wine - Rose Wine is a nice middle of the road color.  Nice shade, but not too crazy.  I would definitely wear this as well.


#11 Avon True Color Lipstick Golden Berry has been my "go-to" lipstick for a long time.  It goes on smooth and has a little shiny/simmer to it.  It's a great mauve color that goes with jeans or a dressy outfit.  After trying all these colors - I'm putting away the Golden Berry and going for some more real COLOR!!!


Check out Avon Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen's video  Pick Your Favorite Lipstick Shade.  There are so many colors of Avon Lipstick shades.  I haven't even begin to show you all the colors that are available.  Do you think pinks?  Peach? Red? Rose?  There are so many.  I would be happy to help you find your perfect shade! Which one do you want to try?

How to Sell Avon Online


Follow me on my Social Media Sites and also follow my Avon Blog to keep up to date on the latest products!  Make it a fantastic day!




No comments:

Post a Comment