Monday, June 29, 2015

Who Needs A Pair of Cute Shoes??

Floral-Print Wedge

$29.99

    ·         DESCRIPTION

    Say "aloha" to summer in this bright pink sandal floral-print wedge. The leather-like upper features wide criss-cross straps around the foot/vamp and an ankle strap with goldtone buckle. Whole sizes only. Half sizes, order one size down.
    · Heel: Cushioned, 3 3/4" H
    · Cleaning: Wipe with a dry cloth
    · Imported

    Visit my eStore to purchase this or any other Avon products.

    Follow Me on My Sites --
    Facebook:  leann.r.shirley


    I would love to have you follow my blog to learn about the most up to date Avon products and sales.  I post savings codes you can use to save money.  I also list information on joining my team and learning how YOU can make money yourself! 

    It’s simple to do – just add your email to the area to the right of this post.  Once you do, I will send you a new Avon campaign brochure as well as samples to try.  I have the most up to date samples of new women’s perfume, men’s cologne, lipsticks and skin care that I would love to share with you. 

    Don’t delay and sign up today – you won’t be sorry!  Have a super week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment