Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Love these Colors!

$29.99                  Sale $19.99
·  Time to brighten up! Ladies silvertone bracelet watch with a colorful round face. 
Offered in Pink, Purple, and Teal.
· Band: 5/8” W x 6 3/4" L with foldover clasp
· Extenders: Two (2), 3/4" L each
· Face: 1 5/16" without casing; 1 9/16" including the casing
· Battery: Replaceable SR626SW
· Movement: Quartz-PC21J
· Imported

Visit my eStore to purchase this or any other Avon products.

Follow Me on My Sites --
Facebook:  leann.r.shirley


I would love to have you follow my blog to learn about the most up to date Avon products and sales.  I post savings codes you can use to save money.  I also list information on joining my team and learning how YOU can make money yourself! 

It’s simple to do – just add your email to the area to the right of this post.  Once you do, I will send you a new Avon campaign brochure as well as samples to try.  I have the most up to date samples of new women’s perfume, men’s cologne, lipsticks and skin care that I would love to share with you. 

Don’t delay and sign up today – you won’t be sorry!  Have a super week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment