Monday, June 22, 2015

Need A New Necklace??

Sterling silver traditional Irish symbol (Claddagh) pendant that represents love, loyalty, and friendship, on a sterling silver chain.
· Chain: 19" L with spring ring clasp
· Pendant: 5/8" L with heart-shaped CZ
· Imported
STERLING SILVER is the standard for fine silver jewelry in the world over. Only Sterling Silver can be stamped with a “fineness mark” of .925 indicating its high quality.

Visit my eStore to purchase this or other Avon products.

Follow Me on My Sites --

Sell Avon Online

I would love to have you follow my blog to keep up to date on Avon products and sales.  I post savings codes you can use to save money on great Avon products.  Also included is info on joining my team and learning how YOU can make money yourself! 

It’s simple to do – just add your email to the area on the right of this post.  Once you do, I will send you a new Avon campaign brochure as well as some samples to try.  I have the most up to date samples of new perfume, cologne and skin care and would love to share them with you. 

Don’t delay and sign up today – you won’t be sorry!  Have a super week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment