Thursday, January 16, 2020

My New Fav Shampoo & Conditioner


Catch the buzz. Beeswax, honey and royal jelly (what bees eat) combine with vitamins and amino acids to form this rejuvenating shampoo and conditioner. Treat your tresses to our soothing formula, which will repair damaged hair while giving it a smooth and manageable appearance. 16.9 fl. oz.

Our Elastine PropoliThera is formulated to add new life to your hair. Free of sulfates and parabens, it infuses every strand with healthy-looking body and shine.

BENEFITS
• Repairs damaged hair
• Smooths & softens hair
• Suitable for all hair types, color-treated hair, permed hair or chemically-treated hair
• Paraben-free, sulfate-free

Key Ingredients:
• Propolis (tree sap plus beeswax) - Contains minerals, vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants to help restore weak and brittle hair.
• Honey (made by bees from the nectar of flowers) - Helps restore moisture.
• Royal jelly (the food of bees) – Helps lock in shine and restore hair’s natural luster.
MY TWO CENTS - I received these in the mail yesterday and used them last night.  I generally just shampoo and conditioner and then I towel dry my hair, comb it out and let it air dry.  My hair is naturally curly so usually after it dries I have fuzzy ends.  Not with this shampoo and conditioner.  Even after sleeping on it all night, this morning when I went to curl my hair, I didn't need to do much at all to style it.  And these just smell so great.  This is my new go to shampoo/conditioner!!  They will be available in Campaign 4 - contact me to order them early for you!! 
Regular Price $18.00/each - Sale Price $15.00/each
I know these are more than you may normally spend on shampoo and conditioner but these jars are 16.9 ounces each and come with a screw on pump.  These are huge bottles that will last a very long time.  Thee also come in a Volumizing formula.  I love them!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment