Monday, January 20, 2020

My New Fav Cleanser


When LG bought Avon, we began learning about their The Face Shop products.  This is the Rice Water Bright Foam Cleanser.

AVON x THE FACE SHOP
Our exclusive collaboration with The Face Shop brings you super-luxurious Korean beauty products that are influencing the world. Enjoy!

Rice water, the milky white water obtained from rinsing rice, is enriched with vitamins A, B and E, ceramide and minerals to help skin feel moisturized and look radiant. Our foaming cleanser produces a whipped cream-like texture that softly glides onto the skin to effectively remove makeup residue while moisturizing. 10 fl. oz.

BENEFITS
• Cleanses and moisturizes in one
• Creamy texture lathers up into a rich foam

KEY INGREDIENTS
• Rice water and soapwort extract - leave skin clearer and with brighter tone

MY TWO CENTS -- I have been using this Rice Water Bright Foam Cleanser for about a month and I love it.  It takes off makeup so easily and smells great.  It's super smooth and just leaves my face so clean and smooth.  And as with the other new products I thought this would be a skinny tube when I got it and it is not - it's 10 ounces and you only need to use a little bit each morning and night.  This product will last me forever as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment