Thursday, March 26, 2015

Help Raise Money for LuHi!!

I have an exciting new idea to share with you.  I am offering an incentive to Lutheran High School families and friends - or anyone that would like to help raise money for LuHi.  During the month of April any Avon products purchased on my Avon eStore website by LuHi family/friends - I will donate 20% of all the sales to LuHi.  No one has to pass out a flyer or collect money. No door to door sales.  Just $$ for the school.

Everyone interested should visit my Avon eStore at www.youravon.com/lshirley.  If you have never been to my site, choose Register and enter your information.  After your last name type LHS so I know the sales will be credited to LuHi.  You should pay for the items and they will be shipped directly to your door within about 4-5 days.

You will soon see mention of this in the LuHi newsletter and on their social media sites. What a great way to get your daily care needs and help out LuHi at the same time.  This offer is only good on direct delivery orders placed online and shipped directly to your home.  Looking forward to helping you raise $$ for the school we love!!

LeAnn Shirley
Independent Avon Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment