Sunday, March 1, 2015

Avon Online Signup

Sign up for Avon online! Did you know Avon as a company has been around since 1886...almost 130 years? I am so proud to represent a network marketing company that has such a rich history, strong values, and empowers men and women through the Avon Representative opportunity. Through the years, the Avon lady has transformed from a doorbell ringing, "Avon calling" sales rep to a modern day working man or woman wanting to build a big Avon business through multiple direct sales channels including the Internet, social media, and representative eStores. Not only can those who want to become an Avon Representative sign up online in about 15 minutes for just $15; but they can also build their Avon business successfully by selling Avon online only if that's how they choose to run their business.

Find an Avon Reference Code Online

When you sign up for Avon online, you have the option to enter an Avon Reference Code as shown in the image above in the online contract. It is important to enter an Avon Representative Reference Code if you choose to sign up via the online appointment so that you have an experienced Avon leader who can provide you guidance throughout your Avon career. In addition to an Avon leader, you will also be assigned to an Avon district (usually based on your zip code) and have a local Avon District Sales Manager to contact for questions as well.
The other option to sign up to be an Avon representative is to contact me directly if you live near me in central Illinois.  If you do live in close proximity to me I can meet you and personally explain the entire Avon representative process to you.  You do not need to live near me to be on my team though!  Just sign up online, enter my reference code and just like that - you will be on my team.  I have been an Avon Representative for less than a year, and I currently sell at President's Club Level and I am a Unit Leader with a team of 15 wonderful ladies.  I would love to have you on my team as well.  At our recent Avon Recognition Gala I won the Avon Leadership Recruiting Excellence Award for my District.  I am very proud of what I have earned so far and I look forward to having you on my team and teaching you how to make your dreams come true too!

Click here to sign up for Avon online now - use reference code: LSHIRLEY.

Avon Online Signup

If you choose to become an Avon Representative online and complete the Avon online signup, you will get to choose from two different Avon starter kits: 1) the Basic Starter Kit costs $15 (valued over $25) and includes all of the tools you need to get your Avon business started: Avon brochures, an order book, two full-sized Avon products, and training materials and 2) the Deluxe Starter Kit costs $100 (valued over $355) and is full of Avon products to help you get started with big sales right from the time you sign up to sell Avon. The Deluxe Starter Kit contains everything included in the Basic Starter Kit plus many more products, samples, and sales tools to set you up for success! When you sign up to sell Avon online, you will complete the online contract and your starter kit will be shipped directly to your home within 3 - 5 business days.

Sign up to Sell Avon Online

If you've read enough and would like to start selling Avon on my team, follow these 3 simple steps:
2. Enter Avon Reference CodeLSHIRLEY and click continue.
3. Fill out the online form, agree to the terms & conditions of becoming an Independent Avon Sales Representative, and pay your appointment fee.
Can't Wait To Have You On My Team!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment