Monday, February 3, 2020

Avon Boarding


The perfect size for traveling - get yours before your Valentine's vacation trip!!

Buy Avon Online


Three Ways to Shop

  • Shop my Avon eStore – Browse my entire online Avon store, shop by departments, and add items to your shopping bag along the way.

  • Shop my online Avon brochure – Browse the current Avon brochure and add items to your shopping bag as you go. You can also shop this option by departments.

  • Shop by product number – If you already know the product numbers for what you want (maybe with an Avon brochure in front of you), you can quickly enter the product numbers. This also allows you to backorder from the previous two Avon campaigns by selecting which campaign number you want.

Follow me on my Social Media Sites and also follow my Avon Blog to keep up to date on the latest products!  Make it a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment