Monday, June 5, 2017

Meet Beauty Boss Natasha


THIS BEAUTY BOSS GETS EXCITED ABOUT AVON AND HER BUSINESS
Beauty Boss and Silver Ambassador Natasha Haskins has been selling Avon on and off for the past 13 years, but today she’s more excited than ever about her business with Avon. “Business is getting better for everyone across the board these days,” says Natasha. “From earnings to incentives, the new and positive changes benefit both new Representatives and Leaders.” It’s been just 2 years since Natasha rejoined the company. When she learned about the “Vacation Like a Boss” incentive, she immediately planned to earn it and started packing her bags before the official word came in! “I would dream about being on Paradise Island. In my head, the trip was already earned—I knew I would be a Vacation Like a Boss achiever,” says Natasha.

This Silver Ambassador landed the trip to Atlantis, signed 11 Representatives to her team, and is excited to tell anyone and everyone about her Avon business. “Being myself and recruiting for my business wherever I go has helped me to grow,” shares Natasha. “I don’t try to decide if someone is the right fit before approaching them. I feel like sharing the opportunity is the gift that I share with people, and they get to choose. If I don’t present the Avon opportunity, then I take away their choice,” she says. Natasha also earned a few Ticket to Boss Life scratch-offs along the way. She says her recent incentive rewards are just the beginning of investing more energy and time into her business.

Next up for Natasha? Attending RepFest 2017, achieving the Bronze Leader title and landing McConnell Club. “This year will be my second time attending RepFest. Travelling to last year’s event in Las Vegas was my first time on an airplane. This year Avon is giving me my second experience with an all-inclusive vacation to Atlantis in the Bahamas,” says Natasha. “This time I am staying the course with Avon. My business will only get better from here.”

Hometown: Norfolk, Virginia

Before Avon: Worked part-time (and still does) and has sold Avon periodically for the last 13 years.

Joined Avon: I have always loved Avon products. I became an Avon Representative because I love what the company stands for: “The Company for Women.” Avon allows me to become successful on my own terms, but not alone – the company and fellow Representatives are there to support me.

Favorite Avon products: I love Avon Moisture Therapy. My skin feels radiant and moisturized after using it. My other Avon must-haves are Anew, Clearskin Professional and Avon True Color.

Advice to new Representatives: Breathe! Don’t expect to learn or know everything right away. Reach out to your upline, District Sales Manager and fellow Representatives. Don’t overthink it. Start by finding the products you like and share them with everyone you know and meet. Begin building relationships with potential customers.

Favorite Avon memory: Joining Avon and having my District Sales Manager and fellow Representatives inspire and excite me, both personally and professionally, from the very beginning. My children are my #1 inspiration! They are my cheerleaders. My support systems keep me motivated and make a big difference not just in my Avon business but in my life.



Three Ways to Shop

  • Shop my Avon eStore – Browse my entire online Avon store, shop by departments, and add items to your shopping bag along the way.

  • Shop my online Avon brochure – Browse the current Avon brochure and add items to your shopping bag as you go. You can also shop this option by departments.

  • Shop by product number – If you already know the product numbers for what you want (maybe with an Avon brochure in front of you), you can quickly enter the product numbers. This also allows you to backorder from the previous two Avon campaigns by selecting which campaign number you want.

Follow me on my Social Media Sites and also follow my Avon Blog to keep up to date on the latest products!  Make it a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment