Tuesday, July 14, 2015

MY BLOG HAS MOVED....

LeAnn Shirley's Avon Blog has moved from Blogger to WordPress.  I was advised by so many people that I should leave Blogger and convert to WordPress.  So I have moved my blog and I ask each of you to please follow me on my new site.  I have enjoyed sharing Avon information with all of you.   And I hope you will continue to follow me.

Join me at My New Blog - www.leannshirleyavon.com

I would love to have you add your email to my Contact Me page so you can be notified when I have specials.  Please visit the new site and read my new posts as well as my team information.  My team - Team Amazing Avon Ladies continues to grow - we are currently at 24 and growing.  I have team members in Illinois (where I live), Arkansas, Missouri and Kentucky.  I would love to have you join us!

Also if you would like to have fragrance, skin care of other products, please contact me and I will send you some samples as well as a new brochures.  Just add your info to the Contact Me Site. 

I hope to see you at my new website soon - www.leannshirleyavon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment