Sunday, May 17, 2015

Join My Avon Blog

ENTER YOUR EMAIL TODAY
TO JOIN MY BLOG


I have created this Avon blog to share my Avon business with my family, old friends and new friends who I hope to meet through this blog.  I share the new Avon products through this site and links to my Avon eStore.  

Check out my blog and learn about me and my family.

Or check out my blog to find the most current Avon products - like
the new Alpha Cologne for men or the 
Or maybe your old favorite - bubble bath, skin so soft oil or the Bug Guard for the summer months.

I am also always looking for motivated individuals who would like to join my Avon team -  Team Amazing Avon Ladies which currently has 20+ ladies.  I use this site to share
information with my team as well as our Facebook Team page.  
It does not matter where you live in relation to me (Illinois)
as I have team members in Missouri, Arkansas and Kentucky 
currently.   I'm here to motivate my team and help them every step
of the way to make their Avon dreams come true.
I would love to have you join my team!

Click this link to join my blog and I will send you 
a brochure and some samples!!



No comments:

Post a Comment